Monday, November 10, 2008

What's up?

I know, I know, maybe my love for NKOTB has died down, you might think, since I haven't been bloggin much. Actually, a lot is going through my mind and I simply haven't been able to put it into words. I've decided to group together with some fellow "co-workers" and we're going to give the New Kids some form of "Hello" when I see them at the last US concert of 2008. Probably a letter or something. We just wanted them to know what kinds of fans they have and what kind of people we are. If they are genuinely interested in the lives of their fans, then it is possible they will read it.

I can't wait until my next concert. Just a few more days. A normal person might think 5 concerts is a bit excessive but honestly, I think it would just really depend on the level of your passion. If you're passionate about something or someone, it's hard to ever get enough. I can still remember the first time I met NKOTB. Well yah, it was only 2 months ago. I recall the unrelenting anticipation, the uncontrollable sweating, the heart palpitations, etc. But nothing could have prepared me for the excitement I beheld when I stood in front of the man who made me who I am today: Donnie Edmond Wahlberg Jr. I spent so much time in line thinking of what to say, preparing, organizing, and planning. In the end, all is a lost cause and I was at a loss for words. After that moment, I got to see him at a Meet & Greet a 1 1/2 months later and my voice finally came back. I should really copy over my experience to this blog just to have a record. I shall do that tonight.

I recently found out there is some picture of me on a message board I'm not a member of and they were talkin' smack about my customized NKOTB shirt. I find this type of behavior to be the exact opposite of the type of fan the New Kids would want to have. There is no doubt in my mind that it is just their jealousy talking behind my back.

Anyway, not worth my time nor energy. As for the project below, did anyone catch it? I thought that was quite interesting. I've never been quoted before and not given any credit for it. :T Ah well, as is the life of a blogger.

No comments: