Friday, December 5, 2008

Back to Life...

Back to reality, back to the...I dunno the words. :) Now that my own little personal NKOTB tour is over, I have been spit back out only to return to the life I had less than one year ago. What that consists of, I no longer recall. I initially started this blog as a place for me to ramble but it has become a place for me to escape. I have had some great NKOTB experiences, more than I ever thought possible 20 years ago and I have to say...the haters have NO IDEA how much fun they are missing out on. The down side though? Haha, that'd be the BILL!! My $5000 credit card is laughing at me because it knows it needs to be paid. No worries, I'll pay it. But in the meantime, I still have to pay for my student loan, my rent, my cell phone bill, cable bill, internet bill, water bill, garbage bill, car loan bill, car insurance bill, and oh yah, most importantly, food. Yah, who needs food when you've got NKOTB anxiety to fill you up? I know I certainly couldn't eat right before meeting them. They've really started a wave of weight loss succeeders, haven't they? Why doesn't someone write any article about those "losers?" I'd LOVE to join in but sadly, I'm a gainer. :( It's allright, I will make it my goal to become a loser eventually. I refuse to miss out on the fun to say, "Donnie, here I come!!"

In the meantime, enjoy this musical...
See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die

No comments: