Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Edition & New Kids on the Block UNITE!

Does anyone remember the New Edition reunion back in the day? I remember a little bit of it. I remember it was BIG! It was awesome! All six of them together again! I remember thinking, "Sigh...I wonder if New Kids on the Block will ever reunite." Well surprise surprise. Not only is New Kids on the Block reuniting, they recorded a song with New Edition!!! This was posted from people.com today.

My first thought was "HOLY SH*T!! This album is gonna HIT THE ROOF!!" I've been hearing haters say things like, "Sorry but New Edition was the original boyband. New Kids can never compare." Well, I cannot wait to see another one of those textbook comments on youtube so I can say "Sweetheart, if you love New Edition so much, then check out NKOTB's new album. They're ON IT!!" *Imaginary foul finger shoots up*

I don't like to fight but lately, my might NKOTB reinforced armor has been taking a lot of hits. One shot almost hit me in the heart. I just thank GOD that the New Kids are able to validate all my arguments. Without their incredible genius, I would never have been able to fire my NKOTB-edcuated missiles at these disrespectful & unnecessary remarks. Thank you NKOTB, for being you, for loving us, and for giving both of us (you and the fans) the chance to reminisce, to reconnect, and to recollect. See you guys in October.

Peace, Love & Hang Tough

No comments: