Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Drama for ya NKOTB Mama

Two things that went down today.

1. Perez Hilton is an asshole. He outed Jonathan Knight today. First off, he has no proof. He says it's from an exclusive source. Personally, I don't believe an ounce of this bullshit. Perez isn't exactly the most credible shemale on earth, yknow. The fact is, Jonathan Knight is human. He may be a celebrity but does that mean that his private/personal life should be available to the public to criticize, speculate, and judge upon? Perez had no right to post something like that especially at a time when their new album is about to drop in less than two weeks! Secondly, even if Jon really gay, that type of information is for him to release and no one else's. Perez basically forced it out and gave this to the public to place judgement on. I have no problem with it if Jon is gay but seriously, where is the respect? Like I said, Jon is HUMAN for God's sake! He's not an animal in a cage for people to poke around and make fun(not that that's something I would do to an animal of course). I'm just outraged by the invasion of privacy. And then Perez goes on to name who Jon's boyfriend is. So ridiculous!! What if they didn't want to come out? Ugh! Perez!! You disgust me! I will not post his link because it doesn't need any more attention.

2. I was notified by Marie that there is an idiot going around selling music that he "sang" but it is really Joe's! I have to admit, when I was younger, I never really thought about things like giving credit, originality and all those other types of things. Today, as an artist myself, I see how detrimental it is to another artist if they are not given credit where it is due. Thankfully, Joe's voice is quite distinct and I recognized his songs immediately when I heard it. I couldn't believe my ears nor eyes! He even had youtube videos, supposed "live" performances where he "sang" Stay the Same & Easier. Good thing Joe has been notified. I hope he gets sued. I wonder how long he has been doing this for. What really bugs me the most is that he must've thought Joe's music was so unpopular that no one would realize that it is by Joey McIntyre. Well, I'll give him one thing: at least they have the same initials. That must be how he found him.

Overall, I can't express into words the type of disdainful people that exist in this world!! Yes, I could've written this blog a little bit more eloquently but if these guys are going to be disrespectful, then they deserve to be treated the same. I've already sent that Joe imposter a message that Joe has been notified. I hope they are able to resolve things amicably. All I really wanna hear is his defense. What does he have to say for himself? And what does Perez think about forcefully outing someone? Is that reputable?

1 comment:

Sandra Carvalho said...

Girl I love your play list!!!
I could stay here listening to it for hours!
About that Mr....F**** him!
xoxo