Monday, August 11, 2008

Uhhh...credit card crazy?

Oh Em Gee, I just tallied up all the stuff I ordered. Online shopping has made things so easy that I've gone just a little overboard right now. So in total, I will be receiving:

The Block: 2 copies
The Block Deluxe: 1 copy
Greatest Hits: 1 copy
Greatest Hits with DVD: 2 copies
Greatest Hits with poster: 1 copy

And I have another presale I'm attending in 17 days where I have to preoder another copy of The Block in order to get into the autograph session!! That means I'll have 3 copies of The Block! LOL!! No WONDER they make so much money off their fans! One fan represents multiple purchases! And I'll bet I'm not even the craziest one to order like this!! What was I thinking? Man, they better give me some serious lip action for this! Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about this the other day! With all those additional and hidden tracks - who can resist?

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hey Ava!Thanks for your sweet comment and also for the petition news.
Your welcome to mail any time you want at: sandracarvalho7@gmail.com
xoxo