Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thoughts on Justin Morris

In regards to the Drama for ya NKOTB Mama post, I sent him a message on Myspace that Joe has been notifed and here is his reply. Apparently, it's the same reply he sent to everyone who messaged him about it.

Justin Morris has rights to this music. Joey hasnt done much with it so now Justin is. Its his voice. Visit one of his concerts and you will know that.

Thank You...Management

PS: You are blocked! Also find jesus in your life.You guys need to understand how the music buisness works before acuising. I cant wait till Joeys management (wherever he fell off the map at) tells you the same!

Find "jesus in your life"? How about "Thou shalt not steal" bitch! And "fell off the map?" What PLANET is he living on that Joe McIntyre isn't a highly desirable man?? How's he gonna tell me, a 20 year Joe girl veteran that if I hear it, I'll know it's Justin's voice?? I'd know Joe McIntyre's voice ANYWHERE!! When Stay the Same came out and I didn't even realize it did, I heard it on the radio for the first time and recognized it instantly!! I surge went through my body and I even cried! Joe McIntyre has an INSANELY distinct voice! This Justin guy, he can imitate, but he can never duplicate.

I also sent NKOTB a message on Myspace (as I'm sure many of us did) and now, they know. I hope they take some action on this. As an artist myself, I would feel downright disrespected if I were Joe. For him to think that Joe's music is so unpopular and unused that he has the right to take it and claim it as his own is supercilious. He will get what he deserves, I'm sure. What goes around comes around, no doubt...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like Justin has struck again. I googled him and came up with www.myspace.com/justinmorrispgh

As I'm at work, I can't verify if this is the same Justin Morris, but I wouldn't put it past him to create a new page.

BTW, I received the SAME EXACT email when I contacted his myspace. It seems he's not very original with his responses. Just knows how to copy and paste -- just like his videos!

Miss Ava said...

Thank you for letting me know, Deborah! I will see it to that something is done about it.

Miss Ava said...

Hi Deborah! I checked the link and fortunately, that is a different Justin Morris. Whew!! I also contacted the management and apparently, this is not a big concern so...I guess we can all focus on the tour! Haha! Can't wait to see them! Trying really hard, with all my self-control not to look at spoilers!