Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hint in the voice

Is it true that the deeper a guy's voice is, the deeper they can go when it comes to sex? I've never heard of that. Now I have to go and do some research and find out where this rumor began and what are the limits of its validations. Can you imagine our world if it were really true? Teaching this in sex ed at 5th grade would definitely be a scary lesson to endure. I can already hear the uncomfortable tone of the elementary school teacher's voice saying, "Well children, today we are going to learn about length and girth. As a boy gets older, their larynx gets bigger. Oh no, children. A larynx is your voice box. It has nothing to do with your private parts. Girls, pay attention. Now, when you get older and speak to a man, you'll notice that their voice is lower, and the lower their voice is, the better your sexual intercourse will be."
"What's sexual intercourse?"
"Oh, ummm, well, see, sexual intercourse is usually an activity that a man and a woman do when they love each other. You'll learn more about it when you start watching X rated movies when your parents aren't home."

Lame. Thank god I'm not a 5th grade teacher. But I know one. And I know she has to get a permission slip signed from the parents to teach sex ed to the kids. Sex ed is like a field trip apparently. I didn't go on that trip until I was in 7th grade. If I had known at 5th grade, I would not have freaked out over my first menstruation cycle. Dammit mother. I need vital information!!

No comments: